Wednesday, September 14, 2011

"I'm aDORKable"

When I decided to actually "blog", I asked a friend of mine, "what do I blog about?" Her reply... "blog about what inspires you." So that's what I've been doing. The exciting things. The frustrating things (work related, not kid related). I could whine on and on about the frustrating things, because there's always something to {wine} about!

So here's my lastest excitement... EMBROIDERY!! I'm having so much fun with my machine. If I had known how easy it was, I would have started when I bought it 8 months ago! The BEAST and I still have our battles to work out, but I hope she starts seeing things my way. I'm so in love that I'm even considering a name change to include expansion. (Probably not, but you never know!) I've got a pretty awesome stock of ribbon, but now it's time to stock shirts, onesies, thread, etc. Take a look at these two cuties that came off the machine yesterday...


Yes, I'm a DORK. Yes, embroidery excites me.

2 comments: